[WEB4LIB] Re: Permissions from People in Photos

Michael Samuelson mlsamuel at isl.state.id.us
Mon May 9 12:00:20 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry about photo permissions.
Looks like I'll be telling my content people to get permission for
photos now.

That's actually a nice change of pace - they usually create more work
for me...

Michael Samuelson
Web Developer, Idaho State Library
(208) 334-2150 ext.248