[WEB4LIB] Google Scholar

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed May 11 11:53:56 EDT 2005

Suzanne M. Gray wrote:
> It looks like libraries not involved in the original trial group can now
> add institutional access via your link resolver to Google Scholar:
>
> http://scholar.google.com/scholar/libraries.html

You mean this part?

  ...Next, make your resolver export your electronic holdings in this
  format. Finally, email us the URLs for these files. We'll review
  your configuration and get back to you as soon as we can...it may
  take several weeks for us to review.

[Or, tacitly, pay your resolver vendor to do this for you.]

Just IMO of course, but not exporting static sets of journal holdings is
one of the big reasons we have resolvers in the first place.

--
Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu