Science Direct's Newsletter SD Connect now has RSS Feed

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Mar 30 09:35:39 EST 2005

I posted this message to my blog this morning.

The following information is from the latest SD Connect Newsletter. I am
discontinuing my e-mail subscription to it and using the feed

SD Connect is now available in RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich
Site Summary). It is a format for delivering summaries of regularly
changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online
publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed.

RSS feeds can be read in two different ways: with a Desktop RSS feed
reader or news aggregator or via a Web-based RSS feed reader. There are
a number of desktop RSS Readers available like FeedDemon.
<http://www.ProcessRequest.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbjiheihEE,Zcbdjcdcee
DA&oid=UdfhiCD&iclitemid=YcdgfebagCH&tid=WhiichdDF>  Even Yahoo
<http://www.ProcessRequest.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbjiheiiEF,Zcbdjcdcee
DA&oid=UdfhiCD&iclitemid=YcdgfebagCH&tid=WhiichdDF>  - can display RSS
feeds. A large list of RSS feed readers is available at here.
<http://www.ProcessRequest.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbjiheijEG,Zcbdjcdcee
DA&oid=UdfhiCD&iclitemid=YcdgfebagCH&tid=WhiichdDF>

You can access the RSS feed for SD Connect here.
<http://www.ProcessRequest.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbjihejbDJ,Zcbdjcdcee
DA&oid=UdfhiCD&iclitemid=YcdgfebagCH&tid=WhiichdDF>

--
Posted by Bill Drew to Baby Boomer Librarian
<http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/2005/03/science-directs-newslet