[WEB4LIB] ampersand encoding in dreamweaver

Beth A Reiten reitene at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 30 09:24:01 EST 2005

Sunny -

I've had that problem, too.  It's not the roots!

What I've had to do is make the change, cut the URL out of the page
entirely, save the file, then paste the URL back in and save it again.
It'll take then.  Don't know why, but there it is.

The one time I haven't had a problem is when I've made the change using
Sausage Software's Multi-File Find and Replace utility.  If the file isn't
open in Dreamweaver when the change is made, it'll take.

OSU is currently changing the campus IT structure and my e-mail will
continue to be extremely unreliable for the foreseeable future.  If you
have sent a message which I did not respond to, please try to resend it.
Beth Reiten, Asst. Professor & Librarian
Digital Library Services
Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University
Phone: 405-744-9109