help!

yoong xu yxuyykx at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 17:35:48 EST 2005

I am a graduate student, a freshman. My professor asks us to subscrib to a listserv ( I choose WEB4LIB) to get some experience and to write a paper about it.
I don't know what kind of experience I should get. Up to today, I have no idea on that paper. Will somebody tell me about your experience by subscribing in this listserv?

Katie