[WEB4LIB] Google digitization and scanning resolution?

Mark Gooch mgooch at wooster.edu
Thu Mar 10 18:56:48 EST 2005

I received this from a librarian at the Univ. of Mich.:

..here is the quote from John Wilkin, our associate director:

	"Google is required to produce 600dpi bitonal TIFF images (ITU G4
format) for Michigan from its capture processes, and those images should
retain all significant information on the page.  Our evaluation of their
work to date has found them to be successful in these regards."

Thanks
Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch