[Web4lib] Wanted: Your stories and experiences with online or technology aided continuing education

Reynolds, Erica, JCL ReynoldsE at jocolibrary.org
Wed Jul 27 19:01:19 EDT 2005

Wanted: Your stories and experiences with online or technology aided
continuing education

As a task force looking at delivery modes for continuing education for
library staff, we are interested in hearing about your experiences
(good, bad, and ugly) of using technology to help overcome barriers to
continuing education relating to time, cost, and travel.

We would be most grateful if you could share your stories with us
through this short (6 question) questionnaire. In return, we'll gladly
share the results. Please share your stories by Monday, August 8 2005.
If you have questions, please feel welcome to contact us via the task
force blog: http://kslibcedelivery.blogspot.com/.

Questionnaire:
http://survey.jocolibrary.org/Surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?surveyid=1015

*Please excuse cross-posting*