[Web4lib] Job Posting: Part Time Computer Lab Clerk (Electronic Resources)

Michele Haytko michele.haytko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:39:18 EDT 2005

The Norristown Public Library (in Norristown, Montgomery County,
Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia) has a part time, Electronic
Resources position in our Computer Lab.  The position is for 20 hours
(M-F evenings & days and Saturdays).  This is a Clerical-Computer
Support position.  Excellent public services skills are a must have,
as is computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office and the
Internet.  In its entirety, this posting can be found:
http://mnl.mclinc.org/volunteer_opportunities/volunteer_opportunities_frameset.html
(despite the link name, this is a paid position).

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to let me know!  Thanks!
Michele

Mrs. C. Michele Haytko
Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library
MC-NPL Gates Computer Lab
1001 Powell Street
Norristown, PA 19401
610-278-5100 Ext. 141
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi