[Web4lib] How to label the OPAC (was: Role of the OPAC)

Bess Reynolds Bess.Reynolds at cwt.com
Tue Jul 26 17:08:38 EDT 2005

Alright, it is summer so I cannot resist the following joke, one that maybe
only a cataloger could call a joke.

Question: What is the difference between a library and a pile of books?
Answer: The Catalog.

And we could all insert for books that morass of stuff on the Internet,
magazines, periodicals, etc.

Bess Reynolds
Technical Services Librarian

Bess.Reynolds at cwt.com