[Web4lib] RE: library automation vendors

d.fleishman at att.net d.fleishman at att.net
Wed Jul 20 16:33:16 EDT 2005

Actually, Searcher is indexed in several databases that most libraries should have access to:

from 01/01/1998 to present in ProQuest Research Library
from 05/01/1993 to present in Expanded Academic ASAP
from 07/01/1996 to present in Academic Search Premier and MasterFILE Premier

As librarians, shouldn't we be using our licensed databases rather than attempting to find everything on the web?

Dorothy Fleishman
Reference Librarian
Paramus Public Library
d.fleishman at att.net