[Web4lib] PHP/MYSQL calendar recommendations?

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:43:25 EDT 2005

At Michigan State we were looking for a new campus-wide events calendar, and
after a fair amount of research, we settled on VTcalendar from Virginia
Tech. It meets your specs. See:
 http://vtcalendar.sourceforge.net/
 Here's our fledgling implementation:
 http://events.msu.edu/main.php?view=month
 Here's VT's version:
 http://www.calendar.vt.edu/main.php?view=month
 One of its strong points is the ability to have sub-calendars for various
departments.
 /rich