[Web4lib] Blog and podcast background info?

RL Hartman lisrochelle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:00:46 EDT 2005

Hi Bernie--

I learned by pestering those whose blogs I admired. And, I plan to educate
myself similarly on podcasting. Find yourself a mentor--someone whose work
you admire, and ask if they'd be interested in getting you started. Most
bloggers are very open and willing to help out, even if to point you in the
right direction.

Rochelle Hartman
LISNews.com