[Web4lib] Next new thing?

Mark Bardsley bardsley at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 17 13:26:07 EDT 2005

Karen,

First: Thanks for LOCKSS!

I agree that lots of copies makes things confusing for librarians and
information professionals. And in fact, in normal practice it is a bad idea.
I use that example to backup my claim that it is a bit alarmist to say that
in the future all or most of the information from our era will disappear.

- Mark