[Web4lib] CMS for digital library?

Allison Zhang zhang at wrlc.org
Sat Jul 16 16:50:09 EDT 2005

We use Greenstone for all of our digital
collections.(http://www.aladin.wrlc.org/dl/)

For more info about Greenstone, check their web site at www.greenstone.org

My colleague and I wrote an article "A Digital Collections Management
System Based On Open Source Software", which can be found at
http://www.wrlc.org/dcpc/dcmspaper/

Allison Zhang

Manager, Digital Collections Production Center
Washington Research Library Consortium
Upper Marlboro, Maryland, 20774

(301)390-2049
zhang at wrlc.org