[Web4lib] RE: Another Google question

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:38:23 EDT 2005

I guess I must be the chief nitpicker of this thread.

Just wanted to make it clear that I am not Google-bashing. I use Google
every day and am largely satisfied with what it does. I'm asking
questions about how/why some functions work/don't work. And I am not
just complaining on the list...I also ask Google about it. And some of
the responses I get to my questions from Web4Lib folks help supplement
the answers I get from Google.

And what's "obscure" to some people may be important to others.