[Web4lib] Getting catalog software vendors to make more useablesoftware choices

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:27:35 EDT 2005

For an interesting take on both disintegration and massive RFPs from two ILS
vendors see The Dis-Integrating World of Library Automation by Roland Dietz
(Endeavor) and Carl Grant (VTLS) in the June 15 issue of Library Journal
http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA606392.html

- Jim Campbell

Digital Access Coordinator and Librarian for German
E-Mail: Campbell at Virginia.Edu | Voice: 434-924-4985

Digital Access Services, University of Virginia Library
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/das/