[Web4lib] RE: Another Google question

Amos Lakos aalakos at library.ucla.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:31:48 EDT 2005

I would advise all of you/us to take a deep breath and cool it.

Google is much more useful and simple that anything out there,
and it is the one software that delivers - almost always. I always FIND
something useful on Google when I ask, and I don't really care how they
SEARCH.

Good enough for now - and from what I see, at least Google always
innovates.

Cheers for a nice weekend, Amos

--On Friday, July 15, 2005 7:52 AM -0700 Roy Tennant <roy.tennant at ucop.edu>

Amos Lakos