[Web4lib] Index Files in Subdirectories

A. Bullen abullen at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 13 20:02:57 EDT 2005

OK.

1. In Control Panel::Administrative Tools::Internet Services Manager,
are the virtual directory's properties (right mouse click) set for
"Read" and "Script Source Access"? Are the Execute Permissions set for
"Scripts and Executables"?

2. In the permissions for the subdirectory itself, is IUSR and IWAM set
for at least "Read and Execute"?

See if messing about with either of these things clears up your problem.

Andy Bullen
Illinois State Library