[Web4lib] workshops sign up

Michele Haytko michele.haytko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:10:12 EDT 2005

We use a MS Access database to keep on top of all of our classes,
students, etc.  While currently only staff accesses it to register
patrons, it is functional enough that you could let it loose in your
library.  We have it set at a 15 student limit per class.  The only
problem you might have is if you charge for your classes, how would
they pay?  Would they bring in a "receipt" and then pay at the class?

We love it.  It works great and it allows for a series of reporting
features, including checking enrollment.

Hope this helps!
Michele
--
Mrs. C. Michele Haytko

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi