[Web4lib] Google limit of 1,000 results

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Fri Jul 8 13:10:35 EDT 2005

Thanks, Bernie! This is good to have confirmed (although I think 700 is
*quite* a bit fewer than 1000!). My understanding from Grokker reps is
that they can get more than 1000 Google hits included in their desktop
appliance, but that few people want this or use it, and their default is
1000. Google is one of their partners, so perhaps that has something to do
with it? Or maybe I am misremembering what the rep said ...

Patricia Anderson, pfa at umich.edu