[Web4lib] Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 8 01:13:33 EDT 2005

Shouldn't every librarian with a good idea also be contributing to the
Library and Information Science Wiki (http://www.liswiki.com) started by
John Hubbard? Will there be a wiki war or a wiki merger? Interesting that
they're both using the same software that powers Wikipedia.

David Mattison
Victoria, BC, Canada
dmattison at shaw.ca
Tiki Wiki Hut: http://www.davidmattison.ca/tiki