[Web4lib] Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Jul 7 10:40:28 EDT 2005

Every librarian with a good idea that works should be contributing to
this new wiki started by Meredith Farkas. I just added content to one
section on technology. I actually like this idea better than WebJunction
in some ways since it is open to all of us to add content. What are you
waiting for?-- Bill Drew

Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki
<http://www.libsuccess.org/index.php?title=Main_Page>

Welcome to Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki. This wiki was created
to be a one-stop-shop for great ideas for librarians. All over the
country, librarians are developing successful programs and doing
innovative things with technology that no one outside of their library
knows about. There are lots of great blogs out there sharing information
about the profession, but there is no one place where all of this
information is collected and organized."

--
Posted by Bill Drew to Baby Boomer Librarian
<http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/2005/07/library-success-best-pr