[Web4lib] Another Google question

Steven C. Perkins sperkins at interaccess.com
Tue Jul 5 18:17:10 EDT 2005

Bernie:

I have done the same kind of search in Google for a specific URL and get
about 440 results.  When I search for the document title, I get over 750
results.  About 50 of those are to an older location URL, but the others do
seem to be to the first URL searched on.

I have done the same search in MSN and Yahoo with similar differences.

Regards,

Steven C. Perkins
Coordinator of Reference Services
U of Houston MD Anderson Library