[WEB4LIB] Re: "Generation shifts" and technology

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Jan 10 09:14:56 EST 2005

Since when have reference librarians been making a living in just the
paperbound information space?
I have been using online resources since I graduated from Drexel in
1985.  I was using them at Drexel when I was in library school.

By what standard is Wikipedia considered "one of the best" free online
resources?  Why not use the Librarian's Index to the Internet and get
quality free information instead of information written by
self-appointed "experts?"  This whole discussion

Bill Drew
drewwe at morrisville.edu