[WEB4LIB] RE: search delay

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 4 11:33:13 EST 2005

Brandon,

One more for the list - after you Delete Files in Step 1, select Settings
and set the amount of disk space to use to some reasonable number. I
believe that the default for IE is 10% of HD space which on today's
multi-GB hard drives leads to caches that are hundreds of MB in size. I
run mine at 10 MB but that might be a bit low for some people.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI