[WEB4LIB] ques. on image map weirdness in Netscape/Firefox

Erin Kinney EKINNE at state.wy.us
Tue Jan 11 17:46:08 EST 2005

Thanks to everyone who answered my plea for help.  Sometimes a fresh
perspective is needed.   It was indeed the duplicate ID tags, and once
fixed, it works fine in Firefox and Netscape.

Erin

>>> "Erin Kinney" <EKINNE at state.wy.us> 1/11/2005 2:28:16 PM >>>
I call on the assistance of this August body.  I've done an image map,
created in Homesite 5, and located at
http://will.state.wy.us/planning/map.html  It behaves itself in Opera
7 and IE 6, but it does not behave as expected in Netscape 7 or
Firefox.
 I have looked at the code and tweaked it until I'm blue in the face.
Can anyone out there please tell me what I've done wrong to make it
not
behave itself?

TIA, Erin

_________________________