[WEB4LIB] RE: Web Editing solutions for sites with many authors

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Feb 17 18:04:20 EST 2005

Our existing CMS has some limitations but in its own rustic manner supports
a fairly robust, intricate workflow. For about eight months we have been in
development on a new CMS (based on MySQL, with a custom interface) that will
do all that and then some, with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Our
editorial workflow is partly relational and partly hierarchical, with all
kinds of rules, and we stress post-production maintenance.

When we're done, I'll start tooting its horn. Assuming I'm not in a
convalescent home recuperating from migration fever!

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at lii.org