[WEB4LIB] Re: FW: LJ: ALA Prez-Elect Gorman on the "Blog People"

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Fri Feb 25 13:49:13 EST 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Charlie Irwin wrote:

> John Creech wrote:
>
> 'as John Fogerty says, "Deja vu all over again." '
>
> In the interests of proper citation, that quote is originally attributed to
> Yogi Berra. (Who, when he wasn't delightfully mangling the English
> language, played a pretty mean game of baseball.)

Duly noted.  I should have said, "as John Fogerty 'sings'" -- hence, the
title cut from his new album.  For the lyrics to the song see

http://www.johnfogerty.com/main.php

john creech