[Web4lib] AJAX on library websites?

Binkley, Peter Peter.Binkley at ualberta.ca
Mon Dec 19 11:58:55 EST 2005

 I don't see this as a serious objection to anything other than the
placement of the submit button. When a user wants an exact match for the
"Journal of cutaneous medicine and surgery", I don't think they'll
complain that the dropdown slows them down. I got to this form by
clicking a link labelled "Browse the electronic journals"; I think I'm
being given a very efficient browse experience.

Peter

Peter Binkley
Digital Initiatives Technology Librarian
Information Technology Services
4-30 Cameron Library
University of Alberta Libraries
Edmonton, Alberta