[Web4lib] Computer Lab Furniture

Michele Haytko michele.haytko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 10:52:24 EST 2005

My apologies for cross-posting...

Our Electronic Resources/Computer Lab is in the process of updating our
furniture.  We currently have 16 individual workstations and would like to
keep that model.  We are having a hard time finding high quality stations on
our small ($3400) budget.  Can anyone recommend a good brand or option for
us?  While our number 1 choice is to see the workstation before we buy, if
we have some great recommendations, we will consider buying online.

I'm on vacation next week and we'd like to get these bought (or at the least
invoiced) by Friday, December 23rd, so your replies by then would be
WONDERFUL!

Thanks so much for your help!
~michele

--
Mrs. C. Michele Haytko

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi