[Web4lib] Flash applications on library websites

Amy M Ostrom amostrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:42:56 EST 2005

Dear Web4libbers:

I am considering the use of Flash (in an accessible manner, mind you) to
enhance the library website somehow.  I am curious if any other
libraries are currently using Flash for either interface (not just
moving logos, maybe a comprehensive navigation system) or learning
objects so I can get a feel for the kind of applications/designs that
are being used.  Please feel free to email me directly.  Thank you very
much!

In peace,

Amy M Ostrom