[Web4lib] how to add a caption to a photo

Petter Naess pnaess at usa.no
Thu Dec 15 07:32:54 EST 2005

Here is a simple question to which I hope there is a simple answer....
When adding an image to a webpage, is their some easy way to add a small
caption under the picture? One can of course put the picture in a table and
include an extra row, into which one types the caption, but I should think
an html editor (such as Dreamweaver 4, which I use) would have a window,
similar to the "alt text" window, where one could conveniently add the
caption text. I'm grateful for any suggestions!

Petter Næss
Information Resource Director
U.S.Embassy, Public Affairs
Drammensveien 18