[Web4lib] Windows Hosting Service?

Ken Varnum Ken.Varnum at tufts.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:22:25 EST 2005

Hello.  I'm looking for a Web hosting service on which to run a
Windows-only survey application.  I'd appreciate any recommendations
this group might have on ISPs you've had good experiences with in
outsourcing Windows applications.  Bad, too, of course, so I know who
to stay away from!

Please feel free to reply privately if you prefer.

Regards,
Ken Varnum

Ken Varnum, IT Manager & Associate Librarian
  Edwin Ginn Library, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts
University
  160 Packard Avenue, Medford, MA 02155
  Tel: 617 627 3826        Fax: 617 627 3736
  http://www.library.tufts.edu/ginn/