[Web4lib] Articles needed: Book on content management systems (CMSs)

beden at ccmail.nevada.edu beden at ccmail.nevada.edu
Tue Aug 30 16:38:23 EDT 2005

Sorry for duplicate postings.

I have a contract to deliver a book on opinions and case studies on the
topic of content management systems (CMSs) to Scarecrow Press by December
2006.  Most of the content is already done and written as a special issue
for the journal _Library Hi Tech_.  I am, however, looking for more
chapters to add to this book.  If you are currently implementing,
experimenting with, and/or doing user assessment regarding CMSs, or
consider yourself an expert on CMSs and would like to submit an opinion or
futures chapter, I would be most willing to see a proposal.  I don't need
anything fancy; just your contact information, along with a paragraph or
two about what your chapter would be about.  Deadline for chapters is June
1, 2006.  Please address all inquiries and proposals to the email indicated
below.  Thanks.

Brad Eden, Ph.D.
Head, Web and Digitization Services
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
beden at ccmail.nevada.edu