[Web4lib] set line numbers in vi

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Wed Aug 10 12:10:11 EDT 2005

Thanks so much Heather, and Karen Schneider, Sean Volke, and Mark Bardsley
for this answer.  I really appreciate it.  I think this may call for a
tatoo for future reference.  For some reason I didn't see it in the BSD
man pages under set.

John Creech, Systems Librarian
Brooks Library, Central Washington University