[Web4lib] RSS [for libraries]

Caryn Anderson carynlanderson at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 16:15:40 EDT 2005

Hi "Rose Pose",

I'm on digest, so forgive me if someone posted this already, but you might
want to check out (and subscribe to the feed for):

RSS4Lib - a blog dedicated to the developing use of RSS in library
environments:

http://blogs.fletcher.tufts.edu/rss4lib/

Caryn Anderson
GSLIS, Simmons College
Open Video Digital Library Project
ERULDS (E-Resource Usage & Library Decision Support)

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 07:24:07 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Rose Pose <jequ1e at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Web4lib] RSS
> To: web4lib at webjunction.org
>
> Can anyone tell me how RSS can improve library services? Thank you

Caryn Anderson
Open Video Digital Library Toolkit
ERULDS (E-Resource Usage and Library Decision Support)
Simmons College
caryn.anderson at simmons.edu