Reference / Web Services Librarian Position Available at Williams College (Massachusetts)

Christine Menard Christine.Menard at williams.edu
Mon Apr 25 11:10:04 EDT 2005

Reference/Web Services Librarian
Williams College
Williamstown, MA

* Provide pro-active reference and instruction services in the
humanities and social sciences.

* Lead the library’s efforts to further develop an interactive web site
that integrates the principles of information literacy and supports the
scholarly and curricular needs of the College.

* Work closely with students and faculty at a top-ranked, independent,
liberal arts college located in the Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts

As a small liberal arts college library we value collegiality,
collaboration, and working one-on-one with students and faculty. If you
are seeking such an environment and are looking for a challenging
position combining public service and web development, we invite you to
apply.

For complete job description and requirements:
http://www.williams.edu/admin/hr/postings/300172.php

Review of applications will begin on May 23, 2005 and continue until the
position is filled. Job #300172-WEB4