Perceptions of Copyright Infringement -- A Symposium

Jack Boeve jboeve at umuc.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:23:42 EDT 2005

SYMPOSIUM on INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Pirates, Thieves and Innocents:
Perceptions of Copyright Infringement in the Digital Age
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium

June 16-17, 2005

THEME: Exploring the ways in which we think and talk about copyright
infringement in our digital age; focusing on issues relevant to the higher
education community and the delivery of third-party copyrighted content.

REGISTRATION: Early registration ends May 16, 2005. Space is limited.
https://nighthawk.umuc.edu/CIPReg.nsf/Application?OpenForm. Some affiliation
discounts apply.

AGENDA: Visit http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/agenda.html to see the
topics to be addressed by our speakers and panelists who are experts in
their fields.

ROSTER: Speakers/panelists are available at
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/speakers.html.

ENTERTAINMENT: DC After Dark Tour -- Have dinner in DC and then see some of
the city's monuments and memorials. Details at:
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/symposium/DC_After_Dark.html.

SPONSOR: the Center for Intellectual Property http://www.umuc.edu/cip/

Jack Boeve
University of Maryland University College Center for Intellectual Property
240-582-2736
jboeve at umuc.edu