[WEB4LIB] RE: Huge file delivery

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Apr 28 18:58:49 EDT 2005

Although I haven't found a definitive answer on this (yet), I highly
doubt the protocol itself has any such limitation. So we're really
talking about possible limitations of servers and clients. To use one
example, this client <http://www.tucows.com/preview/399187.html> claims
to support file sizes of up to 64GB. Also, as I suggested to Andrew
privately, it shouldn't be too hard to test.
Roy