[WEB4LIB] RE: Huge file delivery

Mike Beccaria mike.beccaria at pictometry.com
Thu Apr 28 18:40:59 EDT 2005

Whoops. Someone pointed out my silly mistake...I have never sent 20-30GB file sets over FTP. I read it fast and assumed they were MB's. I think there are problems (sometimes) sending files over 2GB with FTP. Is it possible to use an archiving utility (winrar comes to mind) that can break the file down into smaller chunks and then use FTP?

Mike