[WEB4LIB] how to get it all done

Araby Y Greene araby at unr.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:39:06 EDT 2005

Glasshaus publishes some good readable books in their "Tools of the
Trade" series about databases, CSS, web forms, CMS, and
Dreamweaver/Contribute.

I would recommend:
Auld, Chris, et al. Practical Database Design for the Web. Glasshaus,
2002. 1-904151-20-5.
In spite of the 2002 pub. Date, this book is generic enough to be very
useful. It's a good database and platform neutral intro to SQL.

Anything by Scott Mitchell (4GuysFromRolla.com fame) on ASP or ASP.Net
is well written, understandable, and proofread.

-araby
__________________________
Araby Greene
Web Development Librarian