[WEB4LIB] HTML 4.01 to XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Shashi Pinheiro SPinheiro at utsa.edu
Fri Sep 24 11:46:09 EDT 2004

Bill,

FYI...

Over here in Texas, the state of Texas has negotiated a substantial discount for numerous software/hardware applications/solutions.   Any state govt agency, school, university, can partake of this discount when purchasing software or hardware through approved 3rd party vendors.

For eg, we just purchased Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 for $49/license (for 10 licenses and more) which is a lot cheaper than what Macromedia charges educational institutions.  If you purchase less than 10 licences, the price is $88.  I believe the Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 educational price is $99.  Of course, we have to purchase the software from the approved 3rd party vendor as per the licensing agreement.

You may want to check if your state has a licensing agreement with Macromedia.  Usually it would be one of your state govt agencies that handles these agreements.

Shashi Pinheiro
Systems Analyst
UTSA Library
Tel: 210 458 5977