[WEB4LIB] RE: Information Architecture & Findability Seminar (Boston, San Francisco, Washington)

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Fri Sep 3 08:51:39 EDT 2004

This is the first time I've run this seminar so nobody can describe their
experience just yet :-) However, plenty of Web4Lib folks have participated
in my seminars and talks at Internet Librarian, Computers in Libraries,
KMWorld, ASIS&T, Online Information, etc.

I think this particular seminar can be useful and interesting for librarians
though I do draw many of my examples from large nonprofits and companies
which is where the bulk of my experience since library school has been.

	http://semanticstudios.com/presentations/iaf/

Cheers!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios