[WEB4LIB] Acrobat 6

Linda Schwartz schwartzl at cliu.org
Thu Sep 2 16:21:07 EDT 2004

According to a recent issue of PC World, Acrobat 6 is having trouble
freezing up IE.  According to the author, there is nothing you can do
until Adobe comes up with a fix because once you have upgraded to
Acrobat 6, you can't go back to version 5. I have had problems with PDFs
ever since I downloaded Acrobat 6.

Linda Matula Schwartz
Systems Librarian
Whitehall Township Public Library