[WEB4LIB] Re: Mooter search engine

d.fleishman at att.net d.fleishman at att.net
Fri Nov 19 13:25:57 EST 2004

I just did the same search in both mooter and webbrain. I used the names of 2 prominent cardiac surgeons and webbrain only found a school administrator for 1 and a flying instructor for the other; whereas mooter found accurate information.

Dorothy Fleishman
Reference Librarian, Paramus Public Library
d.fleishman at att.net