Computer hardware replacement

Pamela Starobin Pamela_Starobin at horacemann.org
Tue Nov 16 14:06:06 EST 2004

We currently have an electronic classroom with 21 laptop computers, a
color printer, a black and white laserjet printer and a color/black and
white copier. We also have 12 desktop computers and various printers on
the floor of the library.

We are coming up to the 3 year anniversary of our laptops and desktops. So
far we have had to replace the laptop batteries. I’d like to think ahead
about what items I will need to replace as we work on our budget for next
year. Besides the laptops themselves (which are used every day) are there
any other components that might need replacing?[
mailto:web4lib at webjunction.org ]

Is there anything else that might need replacing that I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

Pamela Starobin
Librarian
The Horace Mann School
231 W. 246th St.