[WEB4LIB] RE: Google Scholar

Kathleen Shearer mkshearer at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 23 10:38:45 EST 2004

Hi Greg,

As a non-subscriber, the link took me to the citation and abstract of the article.
Of course, it is impossible from this view to tell where the search terms are located in the article (except through the brief context provided by Google in their search results).

When the same search is done through Google scholar, the results are slightly more helpful for a non-subscriber.
The results show a very brief citation (with no link), presumably taken from the citation of the 'Contact Dermatitis' citation.

Kathleen

Kathleen Shearer
Research Associate
Canadian Association of Research Libraries
(514) 847-9068
mkshearer at videotron.ca