[WEB4LIB] RE: Google Scholar

Greg Fleming gdf at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 23 10:17:18 EST 2004

Here's an example that I came across searching Google and not Scholar while
trying to verify a citation for ILL:

"Making sense of sensitive skin"

The second hit will get you a reference in Contact Dermatitis. We subscribe
to this title so I got directly to the article and discovered my hit in a
footnote. (A poster session at a conference, good luck ILL!) I'm curious
what a non-subscriber would see. Presumably they would just be bewildered
by this result, when in fact this gave a very good answer to the question
that I was trying to answer.

Greg