Blackboard / EZProxy / Off Campus Access

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:04:49 EST 2004

Mike:

We use WebCT and EZProxy with referring URL authentication. Note: there's
security issues.
http://www.usefulutilities.com/support/usr/referer.html

You can also check the EZProxy list archives on this issue by searching
on "blackboard" http://ls.suny.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?visit=ezproxy

Good luck with this project,
Elena
__
Elena O'Malley, Head of Library Computer and Internet Services
Emerson College Library, Boston, MA 02116