Link Managment tool

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:06:58 EST 2004

Just a bit of clarification:

I am hoping that some day, there will be multiple editors.  I just
looked at the PirateSource software.  I don't think that this will
work for me since I don't have the ability to create databases on the
server, only to create new tables in my existing database.  This
solution also seems like overkill for my relatively small public
library.

What I would like to be able to do is have a page of  categories and
subcategories with dynamically generated lists of links with
annotations.  Something like this
http://www.libraryforlife.org/hotlist/

If there are any good tutorials around that explain how I could do
this myself, that would also be great.

Thanks,

Kevin Smith